Congregation L’Dor Va-Dor welcomes everyone
- A forward-thinking dedicated Jewish community congregation of warm and welcoming people
- Building a Judaism of tomorrow where religion meets science and reason
- Active and involved with today’s challenges and successes
- Embracing people of all ages, backgrounds, and life styles, fulfilling their needs
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah studies
- Adult Education and B’nai Mitzvah
Come join with us and experience Judaism with L’Dor Va-Dor:
Please click the link below for a printable copy of our Membership Form and Financial Agreement. Mail your completed forms to the address indicated or bring them along the next time you worship with us. Please be sure to remit your payment as directed. Click on the following link 2020-2021 membership form .* All membership plans include one High Holy Day Services ticket per adult. The Single Parent+, Family, and Young Family memberships also include one High Holy Day Services ticket per child.
For more information call 561-968-0688.