Our Members are FAMILY to us! We have created a document which shares the rights of all Members and the value received in affiliating with L’Dor Va-Dor! We would love to share this with you, our “Bill of Rights”.
Congregation L’Dor Va-Dor
Member BILL OF RIGHTS
Please Join Us at Congregation L’Dor Va-Dor
- Our mission as Jews is to be a light unto the nations which includes undertaking social action, tikkun olam, and striving to make a better world.
- Our unique mission as a Congregation is to help build the Judaism of Tomorrow today and to be challenged by a dynamic, innovative, and rational approach by our exceptional Rabbi Barry Silver.
- Your family is welcome to join our family as Full Participants regardless of your religion, race, ethnicity, parentage, or sexual orientation.
- We offer non-mandatory dues so everyone who wants to join us can do so.
- Our Congregation lives solely on member donations. Our goal is to maintain a Jewish home for you and your fellow congregants.
- You are invited to take part in the governance of the Congregation by joining any of our committees or the Board of Directors.
As a member of L’Dor Va-Dor you can expect:
- To receive a warm and friendly reception
- To be shown respect as a unique and valued individual
- To expect your views to be welcome and heard as we discuss issues
- To share a love of Israel and our planet earth and woman’s rights
- To observe Jewish traditions in a modern manner
- To receive ongoing exciting Jewish education
- To be part of a Congregational family that rejoices in your weddings and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs as well as shares in your life cycle events
- To receive seats at our High Holy Day observances
- To expand your horizons with interfaith inclusion and dialogue
- To participate in our innovative approach to keeping Judaism vital to all generations in the 21st Century
PLEASE CLICK HERE for a pdf view of our BILL OF RIGHTS.