Our Members are FAMILY to us! We have created a document which shares the rights of all Members and the value received in affiliating with L’Dor Va-Dor! We would love to share this with you, our “Bill of Rights”.
Congregation L’Dor Va-Dor
BILL OF RIGHTS
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Jews are created equal and are entitled to a synagogue where they are treated as family regardless of financial status, beliefs or background. To ensure these rights, we have established Congregation L’Dor Va-Dor as a home for all people, including the non-Jewish interfaith community to share spirituality and our Jewish heritage in a joyous, rational manner.
As a Member of Congregation L’Dor Va-Dor, you have the right to:
- Hear the truth as revealed by modern science and reason, not “myth”-guided fairy tales.
- Connect with the past, to better understand the present, and to help build a brighter tomorrow.
- Join an interfaith effort to save our precious planet and protect all living things.
- Share milestones, anniversaries, special occasions, and High Holy Days as an honored member.
- Hear all sides of an argument presented, including your own.
- Enjoy innovative, inspiring services and programs and share your ideas.
- Help build the Judaism of Tomorrow, today.
- Be challenged by a dynamic, rational approach that comforts the afflicted and afflicts the comfortable.
- Share a love for Israel, which includes debate and critique, just as we do in America.
- Be a member of an inclusive community which those of all creeds and backgrounds may call home.
Please CLICK HERE to view or print our “scrolled” copy of the L’Dor Va-Dor BILL OF RIGHTS.