Join us to celebrate a joyous music-filled and inspiring SHABBAT CELEBRATION LIVE and IN-PERSON with Rabbi Barry Silver and Cantor Carol Garrett! Be a part of something truly special with L’Dor Va-Dor and make this Friday stand out!
Start your weekend off with a beautiful Sabbath service with L’Dor Va-Dor! We invite and welcome ALL! We meet at the Heritage at Delray community (5859 Heritage Park Way, Delray Beach, FL 33484) at 7:30 pm ET in the Heritage Club room for our COSMIC JUDAISM, a rational-based inspiring and musical weekly celebration that all can enjoy!
Please click here for more information about this service.
The Heritage at Delray is midway between Lake Ida Road to the north and West Atlantic Avenue to the south and off of Via Flora, which is midway between El Clair Ranch Road to the west and Sims Road to the east. Heritage of Delray is 0.7 miles south of Lake Ida Road if coming from the north and 0.2 miles north of West Atlantic Avenue if coming from the south.
Share this beautiful weekly holiday of Shabbat TOGETHER with us – greeting and meeting members, friends, and residents of the Heritage at Delray. We welcome all to join us at our amazing Oneg Shabbat (a real smorgasbord of goodies and treats!) after our Shabbat celebration, a time to nosh and schmooze and get to know everyone a little better!
Directions to The Heritage at Delray:
- From Jog Road and Lake Ida Road – Travel east on Lake Ida Road, one block past El Clair Ranch Road, to the traffic circle at Via Flora. Take the first exit from this circle heading south on Via Flora. Travel 0.7 miles south and see the Heritage at Delray community on the right (yellow buildings with white pillars in front). Turn right into Heritage Park Way and at the small traffic circle, make a right (first exit) and go to the second or northern most yellow building, 5859 Heritage Park Way.
- From Jog Road and West Atlantic Avenue – Travel east on Atlantic Avenue, one block past El Clair Ranch Road, to Via Flora. Turn left (north) onto Via Flora. Travel 0.2 miles north and see the sign for the Heritage at Delray community on the left. Turn left into Heritage Park Way and at the small traffic circle, make a right (first exit) and go to the second or northern most yellow building with white pillars in front, 5859 Heritage Park Way.
- We will have our yellow “L’Dor Va-Dor” signs posted to assist! You can park in any parking spaces available in front of this second yellow building. Please enter this second building and see the Receptionist who will be able to direct you to where the Heritage Club Room is for our Shabbat service.
For Virtual viewing … to watch our SHABBAT Celebration of July 21, 2023 Virtually (if unable to attend live):
- To view via ZOOM, please CLICK HERE just before 7:30 pm ET on July 28th [ Meeting ID: 829 4525 6063 Passcode: 211042 ]
- To view via our YouTube Live Streaming, please CLICK HERE just before 7:30 pm ET on July 28th.
- To view via FaceBook Live Streaming, please CLICK HERE just before 7:30 pm ET on July 28th.