Join the Board of L’Dor Va-Dor, Rabbi Barry Silver, and Cantor Carol Garrett for our annual member meeting on Zoom, providing an update of our operational and financial status and more! This will be provided on Zoom for all members in good standing. Please CLICK HERE for more info.
The current agenda for this September 7th Annual Meeting is as follows:
- Operational Status Update
- Financial Status Update
- Rabbi Barry Silver’s comments (including updates on the Abortion Rights lawsuit and the spread of our congregation’s name to households far and near from the lawsuit’s publicity)
- Nominations from the “floor” regarding available Board positions
- Open Discussion: suggestions, comments from the “floor” where/what you would like to see us doing or providing, questions
- Followup Meeting to be held in November, 2022 to provide updates from the High Holy Days and Proposed Initial Budget for 2023
We want to hear from you about what you would like us to be doing, planning, providing. We are here to listen!
To join meeting by computer or smart device, please CLICK HERE on Wed, Sept. 7 at 7:00 pm ET.
- Meeting ID: 830 3132 7197 Passcode: 799805
- NO COMPUTER? Use your phone (NO ZOOM needed) – Dial the following on ANY phone to listen to the meeting:
- 1-301-715-8592 or 1-312-626-6799, then when prompted, enter Meeting 830 3132 7197 and #, then enter Passcode 799805 and #.